Surprisingly, so does my blog (even though I haven't LITERALLY posted in over a year). My apologies...I got a new computer (finally) and I intend to do better.
So let's recap on what you've missed (just a list):
1. We shot the teaser for Spikes...more to say on that in a later post.
2. It's been a BRUTAL winter:
3. "Full Circle" A film I had the privilege of being in was accepted and has won several awards at UrbanWorld...so I walked the red carpet for the first time...twice.
4. Tour started again...I must admit it wasn't as much fun as last year...perhaps because I knew what to expect and REALLY want to be on set shooting all day...either way, it led me to Los Angeles.
5. Thoughts on LA...I've never thought of moving there more than I have these past couple of months...especially because of #2 above...this winter blowed and I'm just thinking why not chase my dream with beautiful weather in the background? Maybe sooner than later is all I'm saying.
6. The bestie passed the bar/moved to NY/got a fantastic job.
7. Baby sis moved to DC...
8. Essence Fest was INCREDIBLE...
9. I went to Europe...and fell in LOVE with Paris and Milan...clearly I'm just a city girl.
10. Life has been good to me.
11. My niece turned One...and then she turned Two:
|Miss AJ's Royal One Birthday Party|
|Miss AJ's 2nd Birthday...swag so official|
|She has us all wrapped around her fingers|
|Sisters by blood, friends by Choice|
|Daddy and his girls...|
And then I had a birthday dinner in Atlanta with Friends and Family that have known me since I was 4 years old:
|TwentyFINE Birthday Girl|
|20 Year Friendship|
|My road dog Robbie|
|My favorite directHER|
|Big Sis Rhonda|
|She made me stand like this :)|
|My amazing server for the night...Mary Mac's is THE BOMB|
|Look who I ran into! The lovely model Quanetia Johnson|
|My daddy's birthday surprise...ya'll have NO IDEA|
Great friends are hard to come by...and yet they're in my life :)
|Jamil...my first friend in NY|
|I save ALL my cards...ever|
Next Stop: Pranna NYC
|My lovely Sissy|
|Kenya On Location :)|
|Lael...West GA phenoms|
|...when the dj plays a down south set|
And then I went to Puerto Rico:
|El San Juan|
|Something about the water that makes me feel at home|
|Of COURSE I would find one of these in PR...the line was INSANE|
|...how light-skinned girls tan :(|
|Ziplining like a BAWSE|
|Our guide...we were his favorites I'm sure.|
|Peep the photographer|
March has always been one of my favorite months...but this year just took it over the top! I can't wait to see what's in store for next year. I honestly feel so loved, so supported and genuinely happy...every call, every text, all my cards, every FB message, and IG post made me feel incredible...thank you for loving me and going on this journey with me, I only hope to leave you proud and inspired.
Go get it! I plan to.
|Photog: Kia Nichole Harris|