Monday, May 9, 2011

Letter To My Mom

I have the best mom. Period.

I know, I know, everyone thinks that they're mom is great (and I'm sure she is) but I truly believe God sent me an angel when He created mine.

For that very reason...I made her this video to show how much I love her (they say pictures are worth a thousand words so it's a TON of pictures!)




Mom,

I love you more than words can say. You've taught me how to face life with a smile on my face and to be a lady. Thank you for loving me in spite of me. Thank you for encouraging me. All I am and ever hope to be is because of you.

Happy Mother's Day.

3 comments:

  1. This was so wonderful. Made me cry! Love you Cooke family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL TRIBUTE......WHAT A REMARKABLE WAY TO SHOW YOUR LOVE 4 YOUR MOM.....YOU REALLY HAVE GROWN TO BE A TREMENDOUS YOUNG LADY...I AM SO PROUD OF YOU....AND EVEN THOUGH WE SHARE OUR DIFFERENT LIVES AS LIFE MOVES FORWARD KNOW THAT I WILL ALWAYS LOVE THREW IT ALL.....KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK LIL CUZ.....................

    ReplyDelete
  3. LENORE!!!! This is beautiful! It looks like you put a lot of work into it for a very deserving and phenomenal mom!

    ReplyDelete