Monday, April 11, 2011

A Birthday Blog

Hey guys...I had a pretty radical experience at church yesterday and I wanted to share. I went to Brooklyn Tabernacle for the first time and they had a special guest Anthony Evans (you know how I get when I fall in love with someone's talent-I blast it to the world) This video doesn't do him justice, cuz he's just amazing live...but this song really struck a cord with me. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.




Ok...and for my birthday post (I know...it's been forever since I've posted) But my actual birthday was on March 26th and I turned a whopping 145 years old. I had a really great birthday surprisingly. I felt so loved and so special and want to thank all the fabulous friends that came to my brunch. There were laughs, and tears, and songs, and hugs for all. Thank you a thousand times over for sharing my day with me. I will never forget it as long as I live. Mike, Jamee, Danielle, Leafi, Asia, Jarret, Robin, Faith, Jesse, Lael, Chrystal, Kenya, Royale, Erin, Ty, Kelechi, and Shakyra, you all mean the world to me, thank you so much for coming. Thanks Natalya for the inspiration to celebrate my bday. Of course there are more pix from the day but here's just a teaser :)


Of course I was running late and wasn't ready when it was time to go.

"Can't nobody say nothing to you if you're late for your own party and you're wearing red bottoms. But you are not, so let's go." -Jarret Janako


My homie Jarret Janako...always makes me feel like I'm super famous already. Keep you eye on this one...ur about to see him on tv in a MAJOR way!


Yup...all the way from Boston and back in one day just for my bday...such an amazing friend!


I don't know why but I had this feeling that no one was going to show up.


Boy! Was I wrong! I love my friends :)


Yea! Sewanee's Right.


My beautiful roses from Ty...yeah..I'm working on my photography skills (sike) Royale are your hands still in my shot!


Here's the whole gang :)

If you called me, sent me a text, messaged me, tweeted me, thought about coming to my brunch, facebooked me, sent me cards, gifts or a prayer. I thank you so much for making me feel loved. I love you all right back.
Xoxo,
Lenore

1 comment: