Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Thousand Words

All I REALLY want to say is that IT'S SNOWING AT THE END OF MARCH!!!

Am I in the twilight zone!? UGH!

But I also wanted to share a few pix with you from the month of March...(it's my favorite month of the year) plus I'm starting a new adventure in my life...and it begins at Yankee Stadium
This is the view I'm blessed with from my new job. No I'm not on set in my trailer getting hair and make-up (yet) but that's not a bad view at all. Day 1 of training we were taken on an amazing behind the scenes tour of Yankee Stadium...who does that? I saw Derek Jeter's locker...like his ACTUAL locker with a stack of fan mail...kinda surreal. And don't get me started on A. Rod. (#swoon) Anyway, back to the pictures.

Monument Park is pretty cool...here are some of the plaques dedicated to some of the ball-players.


I really need to do my research on the CURRENT Yankees' players...apparently they come to my job all the time...I'd hate to not know who they are.


These names I recognized :)


Yep...got to go thru the dugout and onto the field. AND THIS IS ORIENTATION?!?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME...I'm just amazed sometimes at the favor of it all.


Our fearless tour guide, who's been with the Yankee's organization for like 100 years (of course that's an exaggeration) And OF COURSE my eyes were drawn to that GINORMOUS ring on his hand that he got when the Yankees beat my beloved Braves in the World Series of '99 (yeah I asked-danggit)


And the LAST photo that I wanted to share is one from my shoot on Sunday. I won't show the outfit (element of surprise :) But my face was done by Lillybeth Gonzalez and I was styled by Stacey Jordan.

All for now...I'm trying to be a better blogger! That's like two in a week!

2 comments:

  1. Love you! Congrats on the new job...although I am not sure what it is. Being around pro athletes may sound great but they smell, like anyone else who sweats. *cough cough*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new job and being a consistent blogger.

    ReplyDelete