Thursday, March 17, 2011

...and a small dash of the silly


If you've ever met me then you'd know that:

1. I'm pretty clumsy (like trip and fall ALL the time)
2. I'm genuinely a nice person (the majority of the time)
3. I'm a little crazy (I'm an actor, what do you expect)

So here's some recent behind the scenes pix that I thought I'd share. So u can see some of the silly.

Um...what's new...nothing much really.

Pure lies. I don't know why I just lied like that.

I have a show "The Best Kept Secrets" ...Coming May 20th & 21st at the Lang Recital Hall @ Hunter College tickets go on sale this month with an early bird special $20 from March 17-31. Get your tickets here http://www.tpgeneration.com/Tickets.html

And I now have a fan page that I'd love for you to join Lenore Coer just takes a second :)

Oh AND I'm one of the newest additions to the Love's Gonna Get Ya cast. Make sure you like their page to find out more about the show. Should be tons and tons of fun.

And
my birthday is next Saturday and I think I'm gonna try and plan an early bday brunch before a day of nothing but rehearsal (not that I'm complaining...I always said I want to the kind of actress that's always working...so I guess this is a part of my dream coming true)

AND I would like to suggest a pretty fantastic book...I have a new man in my life. His name is Max. Lucado that is. Ever heard of him?

Well he's written a fantastic book that I've really related to well. It's really become a part of my life. Sometimes I feel like he's speaking directly to me...and I have to say, "Oh Max." (told you I was a tad bit crazy) It's called "Cure For the Common Life" all about living in your "sweet spot" and doing what it is you love to do (hmmm...that rings a bell) I definitely suggest you give it a read through. Totally inspired I am on this crazy journey to landing a television series. But it will happen. ONWARD and UPWARD friends!


Lots and lots of love.

Lenore

3 comments:

  1. go team LENORE! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that book the other day, I was in a rush and walked right by it. I'll check it out this wknd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Max Lucado is really great and it only makes you slightly crazy that you talk to him as if he is in the room. I read "Every Day Deserves A Chance" ...and it kinda changed my life :)

    ReplyDelete