Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Reels for Real-Well Kinda

So...I'm all about empowering women, stretching yourself, etc.

And I found out what I can do if I REALLY put my mind to something...create my reel...I'm still not finished...and this is my first one (for hosting) but they'll get better and longer, better projects, etc (as actors-well I can only speak for myself-we sometimes think we're not good enough where we are) so we procrastinate putting stuff together and out there. I put things off (my reel, getting postcards, submissions, the list goes on forever) because sometimes I feel like I'm so inexperienced and haven't done anything/enough to warrant any attention (I said this to my mom and she QUICKLY put it all into perspective-btw...she's awesome and her birthday was Monday-special birthday shout-out)

I decided not to go that route anymore (plus a little inspiration from my agent) and I'm just gonna go for it.

Trying to keep them under a minute...and really specific...this one is about food...kinda.

You've seen all this footage before so if you don't wanna watch I COMPLETELY understand.

BUT...I'm really proud of what I committed to do and I will pat myself on the back. :)




The first of many...I believe...you'll see.

Here's the second one I've "done" I didn't really do anything but add my contact info and a picture...Emiliano Styles over at www.soulploitation.com did all the editing...and I'm sure you've seen it before...but for my casting director friends that haven't...this one's for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment