Sunday, February 13, 2011

Oh Nicki-Have We Met?


Nicki Minaj - Fly ft. Rihanna

I don't know how....but she managed to say in a song (with the help of Rihanna) some of the things I think and I feel and the drive that I have. I came all this way...left my family, friends, relationships, jobs, and everything I know...TO FLY!!! I'm not leaving until I do just that!

I feel this song in my gut. I hope that's not too vulgar. But I listen to it everyday...legit...everyday.

Parental Disclaimer...Nicki says MF'r once...please excuse her, I think she may have been angry! The album is really good...it's about women empowerment (at least that's how I feel when I listen to it) she's a #dreamchaser too

My little sister and I are going to learn all the words to this song...I may post the video later! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment