Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day of Productivity

So...for the past couple of years I've been talking about the things I've wanted...things I've wanted to do, etc. 2009 was the year that those things actually started HAPPENING.


"Be ye doers..."

And today was a day full of just that...I've been saying I wanted a website...know exactly what I want on it, etc and have just been putting it off for YEARS. I've been saying I want to blog...but I've been putting it off for YEARS. I've been saying I've wanted to move to NYC or LA but I was putting it off for YEARS...I think I've made my point.

"Do it now" has got to be my new mantra. If I want it now, I gotta do it now. Case closed.

So...please keep me focused and not get weary in well doing...haha

Moved to NY..check
Started my website..check (got my domain and hosting just a few minutes ago)
Started a blog..check

What else do I want? Oh yeah...a tv show. Thanks. Feature films. Thanks. National commercials. Thanks. A network of friends and comrades in NY...cuz I'm still new and it's weird not knowing many people.

So....some posts will be longer than others...some I could probably just post on twitter and be done with it (www.twitter.com/coerlessly) but bear with me. I'm figuring this out just like you.

This is my first blog post...kinda surreal...I've had a few of those moments this year. I expect SO MANY MORE.

I have "The Secret" I built the vision board, I'm taking the classes...I'm making the steps, I'm enjoying my journey. I enjoy being me. I enjoy this process. I wonder what it's gonna look like in the end.

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. looks like you are off to a GREAT start! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so.....thanks to my very dear friend, Lenore....there is now a LizzieGill blog....considering changing the name since i'm kinda at a deep end in the scope of my life thus far--yeah! we need to talk....ive made some changes! plus ive never read any blogs except mallory's a few times, yours obvi! (-- hate it when people shorten words, BTW, as i do it), and the blog that is the narrative on Julie & julia! so im thinking this could be fun even if i never publish it!.....not sure if ill ever actually post anything but at least im writing and expressing even if it never leaves my computer, right!? k love you tons! i think you're ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! i cant wait to make a trip to NYC and see you! (i know i'm in debt to you--especially with the whole NYC trip thing! hehehe) k MWAH Loves!

    ReplyDelete