Friday, June 18, 2010

My future husband is...

Working hard. Right now. Prepping for our fourth of July vacation.
Just saying. It's a pretty day. I was thinking about him. Wanted to
share.

Also may I just say that today is an incredible day. Started off with
a cool email about a new project I will start in August...tell u about
it later.

And then! I got to see my newest favorite photgrapher friend Audrey.
In the heart of Manhattan, Times Square to be exact. And she gave me
my newest pix. I'll let ya see some soon.

Now I'm out shopping for friends bday gifts and my sending my dad's
father's day gift! I hope it gets there in time! Ugh! Bad daughter!

Anywho. Did I mention the weather is nice? Well it is. I was tempted
to say it's so hot. But then I changed it to "it's so beautiful
outside today". Keeping the positivity flowing.

And I always get an energy when I'm walking down 5th avenue in the
city. It just makes me really happy. And shopping in Saks does the
same thing. Just sayin.

Happy Friday!


Sent from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. That gave me a positive boost of energy! Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Love your thoughts about your future hubby! Def important!!!

    ReplyDelete