Tuesday, June 8, 2010

What's next


I feel like in this industry (I use 'like' A LOT) people are always asking you...so what are you doing now, even if you just finished a play or a film yesterday! It's like (there it is again!) can I just say nothing right now...I'm auditioning and haven't booked anything yet, jerk!


But no, that would be rude. So I smile and say what I just finished and that I'm auditioning and in school working on my craft. Which is true...just a nicer way to say it.


BUT! I actually do have something coming up pretty soon. A new play festival that I'm doing. My play is called "Sorry Wrong Number" and I may be bias but ours is the best. We have two shows...June 23rd and 27th so that's cool. Tix are $20 and need to be purchased from me...or at the box office but we're trying to get it sold out, so you might wanna get it fast. Just saying. It's at Shetler Studios.


Attached is the flier. How cool! I like this thing called blogging.


No comments:

Post a Comment